You run the day-to-day operations of Doom Tower. Hire Scientists and Igors to work with clients and build Doomsday devices. Build rooms to expand your operations and meet customer needs. Become a leader in the field of Mad Science!
Earn as much money as possible! You can only earn money by shifting product, and to do that you will need Scientists to build the weapons and the Rooms for them to work in.
- Pan the camera up and down the tower using either the up and down arrow keys, the W and S keys, or the scroll wheel on your mouse.
- Direct Scientists, Igors and Clients about by clicking on them and dragging their shadow to their destination. They will then find their own way their using the elevators.
- Click on the Hire or Build buttons along the bottom of the screen to bring up the Hire or Build panel respectively. You can scroll up and down the list of items by clicking the up and down buttons.
- From the Hire panel you can see a list of Scientist and Igors. Clicking on one will hire them, and they will immediately appear in the lobby.
- From the Build panel you can see a list of Rooms. Clicking on one will ask if you want to Build Up or Build Down. If you Build Up the room will be placed on the top of your tower, if you Build Down it will be placed on the bottom.
How to Play
- When a client first walks in to the lobby you are on a timer. If they are not served promptly then they will get mad and storm off!
- The first thing you must do with a customer is work out what they want, which you do by directing them into a Meeting Room staffed by a Scientist.
- Once you have worked out what they want, a little bubble will appear above their head. The icon in the bubble indicates which Lab they require for their Doomsday device to be built. If you have that Lab, direct them to it. If you don't have that Lab then they will soon storm off.
- Once they are in the requested Lab staffed by a Scientist they will receive their Doomsday device.
- You will be paid on the spot and they will happily walk out of your tower carrying their new toy.
- To start off you should probably build a Meeting Room and a Boom Lab, and hire two Scientists.
- Staff and Rooms have upkeep costs, so avoid expanding too much.
- In the Build panel, each Room has a set of pale and yellow dots. The more pale dots a room has the greater the upkeep cost, and the more yellow dots it has the greater the value of products made from it.
- Waiting Rooms are useless, don't waste your money!
- Saxon Douglass
- Finn Stokes
- Rory Stokes
- Colin Capurso
- Joshua Douglass-Molloy
- Jaime von Schwarzburg